Small Business Conference Expo and Career Fair helps small business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs like you take their business to the next level.
Our one-day event offers invaluable insights and exclusive networking opportunities with a wide range of business-critical workshops, seminars and presentations from top industry experts, networking, industry-leading exhibitors with innovative products/services to help your business, a business card exchange & much more.
Whether you are in the start-up phase, looking for a job, or are a long-established company, Small Business Conference Expo and Career Fair has the resources you need to stay a step ahead of your competition. If you’re looking to drive your business forward and take the next step to success, join us on July 20th!
The Expo and Career Fair are FREE to attend.
The Small Business Conference seminars are by registration only.
Registration is $60 per person which includes lunch, if two or more people from the same company attend the Conference portion of the event they will have discounted rate of $40 a person.
The event will be held at Holiday Inn Louisville East at 1325 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville, KY 40222
- Registration Opens: 8:00 AM
- Exhibit Hall Opens: 8:00 AM (for Small Business Conference participants only)
- Networking Seminar: 8:30 AM
- Networking Secrets: How to Get Measurable Results
- Breakout Sessions 1: 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Difficult Conversations with Difficult People Presented by Alan Claypool, TAC4 Solutions
- H/R Policies: Illegal, Immoral or Just Plain Stupid Panel Consisting of Angie Bailey, Sandy Ringer, Jennifer Wheatley, and Stuart Alexander.
- Understanding Ownership Transition Alternatives Presented by Tim Jamison, Prairie Capital Advisors
- Finding Leaders Within: 12 Work/Life Skills That Demonstrate Great Leadership Presented by Frank Besednjak
- Hyper Target IP & Device Targeting Presented by Greg Mosely, El Toro
- Coffee Break: 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- Breakout Sessions 2: 10:30 - 11:30 AM
- Rally Your Courage to Ask Coaching Questions Presented by Jeff Nally, Nally Group
- Selling on Non-Price Issues Presented by Greg Pestinger, FocalPoint Business Coaching
- What's New in Fraud Presented by Old National Bank
- Where Am I and How Did I Get Here? An Entrepreneur's Guide for Identifying the Right Detours and When to Take Them Presented by Christy Jarboe, Louisville Forward
- Networking Secrets: What You Don't Know Could Be Your Downfall Panel Consisting of Christy Smallwood, Charlene Burke, and Karen Milliner
- Lunch with Keynote Speaker: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Turn the Ship Around Presented by Matt Wallace, Kentucky Shakespeare
- FREE Business Expo and Career Fair Opens: 1:00 - 5:00 PM (business card for admission)
- Small Business Conference Expo and Career Fair Closes: 5:00 PM